Hand tools for frame buildings from Harbor Freight Ad Tennessee. The set of tools and devices for frame construction is quite simple, modest and affordable, namely:
- Marking and measuring devices: tape measure for mounting and measuring boards, corners for right angles, building rulers, crayons and pencils for marking serifs, marks on the skin and structure of the frame, cord marker and water levels;
- Tools for the construction of the frame: hacksaws and saws for cutting boards, an axe for leveling and assembling the frame, hammers for hammering nails and a nail cutter for extracting them;
- Tools for laying the foundation: bayonet shovels for preparing trenches, shovels for leveling the construction site and land works, buckets for transporting sand, earth, cement, water. Also useful are several wheelbarrows for transportation and a concrete mixer for mortar, pliers and wire cutters for bending wire;
- Scaffolding, ladders, ladders. They will be useful of any size, both for indoor and outdoor work. You can put together a few wooden trestles yourself, but still you can’t do without a light stepladder;
- Finishing tools: a large stationery knife for cutting film and drywall, a gun for mounting foam, a construction stapler for stitching vapor barrier and wind protection, screwdrivers, construction tape for processing joints and seams.
In addition to tools from Harbor Freight Ad Tennessee, workwear, shockproof boots, safety carabiners and ropes, construction gloves, glasses to protect the eyes, headphones from noise, etc. will also be very useful. Having such an “arsenal” and elementary construction knowledge, you can easily build a frame structure yourself.
a complete set of tools for the effective construction of a frame house.
Power tools in Harbor Freight Ad Tennessee for frame construction
To speed up the time-consuming process, a huge range of electric “assistants” in construction is available today. For the rapid construction of frame structures, you will need the following electrical tools:
A puncher. Useful for making holes for bolts and for working with the foundation;
- Electric drill. It is necessary for drilling holes in the frame for threaded studs; A screwdriver. It is needed for tightening screws when fixing OSB plates, lining and drywall;
- Electric jigsaw. It is useful for fitting and installing a roof truss system, as well as other fine works; A circular electric saw. It is necessary for cutting boards when installing the frame;
- Electric choppers. It is needed to correct the irregularities of the board, if such a need arises, as well as for joining the frame elements; A grinder (grinder). Needed when working with tiles, stone, rebar and concrete;
Pneumatic hammer with compressor. Since the entire frame is fixed with nails, the presence of such an expensive tool will help speed up and facilitate the installation process, the productivity of which is simply off the scale.
Using modern power tools for the construction of frame buildings, it is possible not only to reduce the duration of construction several times, but also to significantly improve the quality of the work performed and the final result.